How To Enhance Your Smile With Cosmetic Dentistry
It is a branch of dentistry and is referred to any dental work done that enhances or even rectifies minor flaws of a person's teeth, gum or even his/her bite. The main concern is the improvement of your dental aesthetics position, color, shape, size, and alignment. This is to enhance your smile to the fullest and restore self-confidence.
These days cosmetic dental treatments have been gaining amazing popularity among many of us. One of the major reasons behind this is; a strongly believed fact that a beautiful smile not only boosts ups your self-confidence and also helps to improve your public image.
According to a poll conducted by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), most people believe that a flawless beautiful smile is the most sought after social assets that one should possess and also it is rightly said that when you feel beautiful from within its shows in your attitude.
Who are Cosmetic Dentists?
Cosmetic dentists are also known as restorative dentists and these go extensively into the study of smile design concepts and use of dental materials that help them create dental art of beautiful smiles. Even though many people mistake for restorative dentistry, the two fields are different especially in the level of expertise. Some of the cosmetic restorative treatments such as dental implant therapy, crown placement, and tooth fillings can all be categorized as cosmetic procedures.
Some of the most common and sought after procedures are:
- Dental Fillings or Tooth colored filling
- Teeth whitening
- Cosmetic Bonding
- Dental Crowns
- Crown lengthening
- Dental veneers
- Root canal therapy
- Smile Makeovers
- Dentures (Partial or complete)
- Dental Implants
- And much more.
Many people ignore or hesitate to smile because of an oral issue such as look and feel of your teeth. These oral problems destroy your smile and create negative impressive around the people. So depending on your needs and with the help of various cosmetic dental treatments, we will enhance your beautiful smile and creates a good impression among the neighbors as well as society.
We know your smile is very important to you and make you feel comfortable to communicate with the people. In the development of new technologies in cosmetic dentistry, there are various treatment options available to assist patients and improve the appearance of your smile.
Main key points to Improve your Smile with Cosmetic dentistry
- Every professional dentist strictly recommends regular oral hygiene such as brushing, flossing and cleaning tongue. Improper oral hygiene will cause a severe oral health risk and requires cosmetic dental treatment to improve it.
- Avoiding hot & cold beverages, caffeine, and acidic foods will help you reduce discoloration of teeth and improves your smile. Discolored teeth require professional tooth whitening procedure or dental veneers to fix it.
- Every adult requires cosmetic dentistry solution to improve the functions and aesthetic appearance of teeth structure for an overall smile. It mainly categorized into different cosmetic dental procedure.
- In the case of uneven space or broken or cracked teeth, the dental patient requires cosmetic bonding or dental veneers to fix the teeth for restoring the natural appearance of your smile.
- In the case of severely damaged teeth, you require dental crowns to perfectly match your teeth.
- In case of missing teeth, the dental patients require dental implants, partial dentures or flippers to restore your smile
If you are situated in Upland or any neighboring place and plan to undergo smile makeover procedure. Meet Dr. Nagib Bahri and his dedicated team to help you with inquiry, suggestions or consultation about the Cosmetic dentistry treatment at Upland, California.